- Weather Maps
- Provides links to weather forecasts and satellite images on the Internet.
- Tornadoes (at the Whyfiles)
- Find out how a tornado forms. What causes a tornado and how to predict tornados
- National Hurricane Center
- Contains current and historical hurricane and cyclone information. There are also links to aircraft reconnaissance sites.
- Tornado Project Online
- In-depth information, data, and videos on tornadoes. Some information includes FAQs, top tens, stories, and safety.
- NASA Earth Observatory
The Earth Observatory’s mission is to share with the public the images, stories, and discoveries about climate and the environment that emerge from NASA research, including its satellite missions, in-the-field research, and climate models.