- Consumer.gov is a "on-stop" link to a broad range of federal information resources available online. It is designed so you can locate information by category (e.g. food, health, product safety, your money, and transportation). Each category has subcategories to direct you to areas within each federal web site containing related information. The site also provides current information on fraudulent and deceptive practices in the marketplace, consumer education and tips, and consumer awareness campaigns.
- Automotives Learning On-Line
- Great place for learning about how automobiles work (e.g. fuel system, break systems, etc.)
- NADA Guides
- N.A.D.A. Appraisal Guides on used vehicle values. Covers new and used cars, recreational vehicles, aircraft, boats, manufactured housing, etc.
- Provides complete, clear, timely, accurate and unbiased information needed to make informed purchase and ownership decisions.
- MotorTrend Online
- Features include road tests, buyer's guide, auto news, articles on car buying, etc.