Art, Costume, Photography, etc.
- Architecture Studies Library
- Facilitates location of architectural information in the areas of design, planning, schools, organizations and more.
The Costume Page
- Index of costume and costuming-related links: includes how to make costumes as well as fashion, textile art and costume history
- Source for looking for works by a particular artist. Searches museum sites and provides a hit list indicating which museums have material on the artist. Also offers links to publications, a monthly featured artist, and a master list of museums who have participated in the project.
- World Wide Arts Resources
- Another page that is a gateway. Has imagery from artists and links to art-world essentials including museums and exhibits, festivals, art supplies, art schools, art history resources, etc. Search for a specific artist or browse by period or medium. The museum index can be searched alphabetically or by category, including location, type, medium, or collection.
- Art History Resources on the Web
- Consists of long lists of links to authoritative art history sites covering prehistory through the 20th century. May be time-consuming to use since it does not appear to be searchable. Each page includes a general index, followed by a short index and then the actual link list.
- Institute of Egyptian Art and Archaeology
- Egyptian artifacts at the University of Memphis
- Museums Around the World
- Eclectic collection of services connected with museums
- Web Museum
- Special exhibits, art movements, painting styles, individual artists and more